[xiph-rtp] vorbis-rtp candidate

Luca Barbato lu_zero at gentoo.org
Mon Oct 17 14:31:17 PDT 2005

Ralph Giles wrote:

> They also suggested we bring up the changes on the avt list asap. I'll
> do so once we have a draft with the tag decoder setup payload changes,
> unless you'd like to, Luca?

I'd like to have the latest draft reviewed here a bit here before
committing, I changed a lot and I'm not sure it is complete and
understandable.

Since I don't have experience about submitting draft to the rfceditor
and we don't have much time, I'll be relieved if someone else with more
experience wants to submit it =)

I'm pushing some changes in the svn right now.

The vorbis-rtp reference implementation will be in the svn too. (don't
expect the ogg dumper work since I completed it today and is quite buggy)

lu

--

Luca Barbato

Gentoo/linux Developer		Gentoo/PPC Operational Leader
http://dev.gentoo.org/~lu_zero