[xiph-rtp] vorbis-rtp candidate

Silvia.Pfeiffer at csiro.au Silvia.Pfeiffer at csiro.au
Thu Oct 13 13:33:37 PDT 2005

Since what will be submitted now is -01.txt, it will be an updated one. :)

If it gets discussed in the meeting, somebody has to attend. This is also the main way to progress it and get feedback. Is it on the Agenda? If not, we need to email the AVT chair that it should be on the agenda and who will be presenting.

Alternatively, you can try and get it progressed through the mailing lists. That can work, too. Phil already got them into AVT (Audio-Visual Transport Group), so they will be I-Ds (Internet-Drafts) that they "own" and are interested in progressing. But then, the cut-off dates are irrelevant and you only have to send the I-Ds to the mailing list.

Cheers,
Silvia.