[Vorbis] vorbis-tools 1.4.0

John Edwards john.edwards33 at ntlworld.com
Thu May 13 01:31:34 PDT 2010

As the 'authour' of the unofficial oggenc2, I'm confused about the
reference to the 'broken binary from 2 years ago'. The current binary on
Rarewares is dated 15 April 2010 and is not broken! The reason for the
much larger binary than would be produced using the standard code is
that the resampling routines have been replaced with the libsamplerate
library.

John