[Vorbis] vorbis-tools 1.4.0

dos386 dos386 at gmail.com
Thu May 13 06:42:07 PDT 2010

Who said that the broken binary would be on Rarewares and yours? See link above:

http://downloads.xiph.org/releases/vorbis/

> The reason for the much larger binary than would be produced using the standard code
> is that the resampling routines have been replaced with the libsamplerate library.

Thanks for answering. This thing: http://www.mega-nerd.com/SRC/ ???
And it just consists of almost 2 MiB of tables and almost no code ?

A tiny Vorbis encoder with no FLAC decoding (there is FLAC.EXE) and
no sample rate conversion (there is SoX & Co) would be cool
(and by bloat hopefully come close to other codecs). :-)

--