[Vorbis] Query regarding libvorbis

Rajalakshmi Raghavan raji.contactable at gmail.com
Wed Feb 27 01:50:21 PST 2008

Hi Geoff,

My lower bit rate files are below 44.1KHz. Files with 44.1 KHz and more are
playing fine. It could be that the player is assuming the 44.1 KHz
frequency. I am so new to this field that I am not able to find that part of
the code that assumes so. =(

You Said : ..Yes.  It is trying to link against libogg as a dynamic library
and it's not
finding it.

So what do i do in order for it to find libogg ? Thing is there is libogg
installed in my system, do i have to do a EXPORT logg = path.. or something?
How does this work?

Thank you very much for all your help so far!

Sincerely,
Raji