[Vorbis] streaming ogg

Steve srussell at innernet.net
Sat May 19 19:36:00 PDT 2007

Well, can you tell me if I can put oggcodecs_0.71.0946.exe on my server for visitors that would like to use WMP?  Are there any legal stipulations that I need to observe?  I was not able to determine this on that download page.

I never did get a clear answer from xiph regarding requirements for placing xiph_player_plugins_0.7.exe on my server for visitors who prefer RealPlayer.  (They recommended Helix Player.)  I have experimented and found that RealPlayer does not have trouble resuming ogg play after a lengthy pause.