[Vorbis] Play ogg stream

Phuoc Do pdo.cloud at gmail.com
Fri Oct 13 23:28:50 PDT 2006

Hello,
I am trying to write a Ogg player that plays the Ogg stream sending from the
icecast server (similiar to WInamp).  So the player needs to read the bits
and send them to the sound card.  So I tried to use the SDL library to do
this.  However, sample rate changes in the Vorbis stream which disrupt SDL
playing.  I wonder what the proper way to handle sample rate changes in a
Vorbis stream is.  Some posts on SDL mailing list talk about interpolation
the bits in SDL but it sounds too complicated.

Thanks,
Phuoc