[Vorbis] FOSS, Science, and Public activism

Pandu E Poluan pepoluan at gmx.net
Mon Jul 3 17:02:31 PDT 2006

No, sir. I believe you can read, and the name of this mailing list is
"Vorbis", and thus all members of this mailing list (perhaps, excluding you,
who are probably braindead enough to not be able to deduce the mailing
list's mission) are interested in this wonderful cure for cancer, AIDS, and
global poverty called "Vorbis".

Should you have an alternative way for curing cancer, AIDS, or global
poverty that does not go with the name "Vorbis", then sadly, we are not
interested.

{p}