[Vorbis] FOSS, Science, and Public activism

proclus at gnu-darwin.org proclus at gnu-darwin.org
Mon Jul 3 17:25:05 PDT 2006

On  4 Jul, Joshua Root wrote:
> Correctness of the "spam" label aside, the message was certainly
> off-topic as it was not specifically related to Vorbis.

Even if it were true that the message was not specifically related to
Vorbis, an admirable FOSS project, that does not mean that it is
off-topic clearly.  Moreover, I am trying show that by our shared
values in the FOSS community we are influencing other arenas.  They are
good values, so let's pull together to make that happen more.

Regards,
proclus
http://www.gnu-darwin.org/