[Vorbis] please help me with some files

Raluca Chiran raluchi at gmail.com
Tue Jan 17 22:43:52 PST 2006

Hello
I'm someone who whants to do a project using your vorbis libraries for
encoding. I'm very impressed about what this codec can do and I want to use
it.
I have a school project in which I want to compress a wave file , using the
power of many computers from a local network.
So I'm asking you , if it is possible , to upload on your site (or send them
to me , if i'm not asking too much) the libvorbisenc libraries (Libvorbisenc
1.1) ,  especially libvorbisenc.h , because after a long search between all
the uploaded files I didn't find it yet.
Thank you very much for everything and I'm waiting for your reply

Sincerely yours ,
 Raluca Chiran
University Politehnica of Bucharest
Romania