[Vorbis] Test Vectors Needed to Test Ogg Vorbis Encoder

Monty xiphmont at xiph.org
Tue Feb 21 08:41:18 PST 2006

On Tue, Feb 21, 2006 at 11:24:08AM +0100, Michael Smith wrote:
> On 2/20/06, Maulik Desai <maulik.desai at einfochips.com> wrote:
> >
> > Hello to All Members of this Group,
> >
> > Can I get the Test Vectors in .wav format  for different sampling rates in
> > order to Test the Ogg Vorbis Encoder Code ?
> >
> > If possible Forward the Link where I can get effective testvectors to Test
> > the Encoder.
>
> Hi Maulik,
>
> We don't actually have a formal set of test vectors. Sorry.

Ah, I had misread this as test vectors for decode!

I do in fact have a standard library of test samples I use for coding
and codebook training, on the order of a hundred or so.  New ones get
added now and then.

Unfortunately, many (most?) of them are small snippets from commercial
works and as such, I hesitate to put them anywhere publically
acessible.  They don't quite fall under the 10% rule.

Monty