[Vorbis] Lancer 20060824 is out

Pandu E Poluan pepoluan at gmx.net
Fri Aug 25 13:30:01 PDT 2006

:-)

Sorry to disappoint you, I may have a hand. I (and several others at HydrogenAudio) suggested to Aoyumi to no longer use the "beta" designation, and he decides to keep everthing "beta"-titled, until the last "beta" is accepted by majority, then rename the last "beta" into "Release".

So, "Release 2" will be the culmination of the currently progressing "pre-beta 5" (which will change to "beta 5" in the near time).

{p}