[Vorbis] Lancer 20060824 is out

Ivo Emanuel Gonçalves justivo at gmail.com
Thu Aug 24 12:30:57 PDT 2006

I was going to say, "Hey, there's a Release 1 of aoTuV!? That's way more
important to announce here, I had no idea!". But then, I went to Aoyumi's
site, and all I found was:

aoTuV Release 1 (2006/08/23)  # This is the stable version. The contents are
almost the same as beta4.51.

And I can't explain how disappointed I was. I guess I had bigger
expectations than I should have.