[Vorbis] vorbiscomment bug

Chris Wagner chris.t.wagner.1 at ohiou.edu
Sat Aug 26 09:50:33 PDT 2006

Hi,

Sorry - not sure if this is the right list for such an email, but...

I was hoping to report a bug (at http://trac.xiph.org/), but I don't see
any obvious way to create an account, as is required by Xiph's trac
instance.

I actually found another ticket describing the issue that I was going to
report: http://trac.xiph.org/ticket/136 ;  however, this claims to have
been fixed back in 2002 for version 1.0rc3 (or is that the version in
which it was discovered?).  I was able to confirm that the problem still
exists on a recent version of vorbiscomment - the one that comes with
Ubuntu Linux 6.06, which is in the "vorbis-tools" package, marked as
version 1.1.1.

Thank You,
Chris Wagner