[Vorbis] Stand alone media player supporting Ogg ?

Kent Barbour keoh at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 21 22:59:46 PST 2005

1. Anyone know of an Ogg playing media player, similar to the Netgear MP101
or the Voyetra AudioTron-100 (neither of which play ogg) ?
I need something that will display and play/stream ogg audio files stored on
the PC, without having to use a tv as the viewer. I looked on the wiki but
didn't find anything. If they don't use a tv they don't play ogg, so far
anyway.

Voyetra AudioTron-100 [
http://www.turtlebeach.com/site/products/audiotron/producthome.asp ]
Netgear MP101 [ http://www.netgear.com/products/details/MP101.php ]

2. And while I'm here. . .What's involved for one of these companies like
Netgear or Linksys to include Ogg as a supported format? Is it just an
addition to the firmware? Is it that much of an additional expense?
How do we go about getting them to support it?

Kent