[Vorbis] Extension proposal - partly serious

Patrik Rådman pradman
Tue Jun 22 05:59:40 PDT 2004

Greg Wooledge <greg at wooledge.org> wrote:

> So the rest of us get to use whatever works.  To me, it looks like the
> winner is .ogv.  Anyone want to come up with a mime-type so I can update
> my Apache config files?  (Not that I actually have any Theora files
> yet; but I will eventually.)

I'll give it a try... :) Here's my suggestion for what to add to
mime.types:

video/x-ogg                     ogv oggv ogm
audio/x-ogg                     oga ogga

(This is in addition to the already existing application/ogg.)

Comments?

--
Patrik R?dman
patrik at iki dot fi