[vorbis] Ogg artifacts

Paul E public at ellisfoundation.com
Fri Jan 23 09:01:33 PST 2004

CD'nGO Suite is the best ripping suite I've found.  It will rip and
based on your settings adjust the volume/amplitude of the wav file, I
have it make mine 98% full volume if it is 100% or below 95%.  Then it
will compress into one of a million formats including Vorbis.  It will
do the vorbis tags, it even makes my music directory structure, a
directory for the artist, then for the album, and then it names the
songs exactly how I set it up to name them.  It also gets all the info
from CDDB.  It's easy to write in the names of the songs too if you
aren't connected or it's your own work.  It really is sweet.  Once you
have it setup you just select extract and that's about it.  15 minutes
later it's all done.  The link is www.ngo.com I think.  It's listed at
vorbis.com.

Paul