[vorbis] How to split an Ogg Vorbis stream?

Graham Mitchell graham at grahammitchell.com
Wed Jan 7 21:12:33 PST 2004

> Hmm.  I only wish that things like xmms and mplayer for Linux and winamp
> for Windows would support it natively and completely as well.

As long as there's a toggle.  I personally have much greater need for
concatenation of two oggs to make one single ogg that plays just like one
single ogg.  And I suspect others might also share my preference, though
obviously others like the other behavior, too.

--
Graham Mitchell - computer science teacher, Leander High School
"I come into His presence simply.  No illusions, no masks, no excuses.