[vorbis] Vorbisfile Problem...

Ryan Ashley Lord_Dakron at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 18 16:42:26 PST 2004

Tried it, doesn't work.  I read on the GameDev.net forums that one guy fixed this EXACT same problem by making the app multithreaded.  However, does the documentation at Xiph explicitly state that you shouldn't use multithreading unless a ton of conditions are met?  I don't do multithreaded applications, and I don't think I should have to change my entire app around and make it multithreaded a specific way just to get one buggy function working.  Is there any other way to open and decode an OGG file?

-Seph