[vorbis] Problem using 'ov_open()'...

Jon Shiring slothy at slothy.com
Wed Feb 11 17:32:42 PST 2004

Regardless of your compiler, you are linking against one of the 4
(possibly more?) libc runtime libraries in Windows.  Single-threaded
debug, single-threaded release, multi-threaded debug, and multi-threaded
release.  If you use .lib files compiled against any of the runtime
libraries other than the one you are linking to, you will get a crash
like this on the first function call into that library.  I'm afraid I
can't help you with how to set this up in Borland's compiler, but that
is what you'll need to do to fix the crash.

Jon