[vorbis] Problem using 'ov_open()'...

Ryan Ashley Lord_Dakron at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 12 22:27:39 PST 2004

   Hmm, explain this a little more clearly.  From what I gather, you're
saying that linking with any of the required libraries causes OV to freeze?
I am not using either multi-threaded library because the app isn't
multi-threaded.  In fact I have yet to do one that is.  I don't have this
problem with any other library that I use, so I am under the impression that
this IS a vorbisfile problem.  I use OpenGL 1.5 (using the 1.5 stuff in
Win32 is easy if you know how), OpenAL, and a few others I myself made
frequently.  This application only uses the vorbisfile and OpenAL libraries
though, plus the stuff required to make a valid Win32 app.  If I take out
the Win32 libraries to make OV work, the app won't run though.

   -Seph