[Vorbis] Vorbis Hardware

Sander Sweers sander.sweers at gmail.com
Wed Dec 8 04:54:06 PST 2004

See these 2 sites for a driver and info.

http://ifpgui.sourceforge.net/
http://ifp-driver.sourceforge.net/

I personaly do not have an IFP flash player so i can not comment on if
it works.

On Mon, 06 Dec 2004 22:35:48 -0500, Nicholas Pappas
<npappas at rightstep.org> wrote:
> Greg Wooledge wrote:
> > Hugo van der Merwe (hugo at dsp.sun.ac.za) wrote:
> >
> >>Does anyone know of any Vorbis-capable portable players that can use
> >>some removable solid state storage medium, such as CompactFlash (ideal
> >>for me), or SD?
> >
> > http://wiki.xiph.org/index.php/VorbisHardware
>
>         Does anyone have experience with any of these players on Linux?

After a time, you may find that "having" is not so pleasing a thing,
after all, as "wanting." It is not logical, but it is often true.

Spock, "Amok Time"
stardate 3372.7