[vorbis] RE: [vorbis virus spam] Any list ops ever thought...w asre: [vorbi s]Hey

Hibbs, Phil phil.hibbs at capgemini.com
Mon Apr 26 03:40:16 PDT 2004

>> This message contains information that may be privileged or ...
Paul Martin:
>This sort of thing isn't really appropriate on a mailing list, either.

Sorry, nothing I can do about that. I will unsubscribe if the list admin
considers it a problem. Is there a sig stripper protocol on the list? I know
some systems truncate if they see two dashes and a space on a line, and
another list I'm on looks for --longisg and truncates at that point.

Phil Hibbs
Capgemini
Aston, UK

--