[vorbis] Why is Vorbis development slow?

Alex Iribarren ogg at iribarren.com
Tue Sep 30 04:18:54 PDT 2003

Hello Sebastian,
First of all, I'm just a humble lurker of this mailing list, but I can
imagine that, like you, other people have tried to create an encoder
from the specs. I bet they've run into pretty much the same problems
as you. You say the specs aren't perfect and have some gaps in them,
why don't you help out by submitting at least some of the missing
parts? I'm sure everyone will appreciate your effort and little by
little the documentation will get better.

I apologize in advance in case you've already done so. :)

Alex