[vorbis] Mixing libvorbisfile with SDL

Stan Seibert volsung at mailsnare.net
Fri Sep 19 22:42:16 PDT 2003

It is technically in the docs:

"After a bitstream has been opened using ov_open()/ov_open_callbacks()
and  decoding  is  complete,  the application  must  call  ov_clear() to
clear the decoder's buffers and close the file." [From
doc/vorbisfile/ov_clear.html]

Though the wording might be made stronger to emphasize this
non-intuitive point.  :)

---
Stan Seibert