[vorbis] Mixing libvorbisfile with SDL

Alexander Markley alex at milent.com
Fri Sep 19 05:15:47 PDT 2003

LOL! That was the problem the whole time?!

Hehe, maybe you guys should make a note about ov_clear closing the file
in the docs. I only expect a library to behave that way if I wasn't
responsible for opening the file in the first place.

Either way, it seems that everything is working now. (If it starts
flubbing again, I'll just bug you guys some more.) :-P

Thanks again. Keep up the good work with all of this software, Xiph.
Now, if I can just get my hands on a good CD-based portable vorbis player...

--Alex