[vorbis] libogg and libvorbis on MinGW

Alexander Markley alex at milent.com
Mon Sep 15 08:27:15 PDT 2003

UPDATE: I successfully built libogg and libvorbis on MinGW, and can link
to them in my win32 projects.

To build libvorbis, I had to ./configure with
--with-ogg-includes=/usr/local/include
--with-ogg-libraries=/usr/local/lib --ogg-prefix=/usr/local
--disable-ogg-test (Or something along those lines.)

The only other problem I'm having at the moment is that this process is
not building DLLs, and it does not apparently wish to link with DLLs at
runtime.

--Alex