[vorbis] Rio Karma mini review

Alex Iribarren ogg at iribarren.com
Fri Nov 14 12:37:15 PST 2003

Hello Michiel,

Note: Sorry if you guys receive this several times, I don't know why
but it's getting filtered all the time by Mayordomo. :?

Thanks for the heads-up on the forum, I hadn't noticed it. I've been
reading through it and I did find out some useful stuff. I still have
a couple of questions, if you don't mind.

How does the iHP-120 handle concatenated oggs? Any problems with that?
Also, what exactly does the remote show when you're playing a song?
Artist and Title tags? Do they pan so you can read the whole thing or
do they get cut off? How well can you control the player through the
remote?

Thanks in advance for your help. As you've probably noticed, I really
study the products before buying. That's because I'm a poor student,
so when I but something I better be sure I'm going to like it. :)

Thanks,
Alex