[vorbis] Ogg Vorbis v1.1 suggestion

Ross Levis ross.levis at cchlawbase.co.nz
Mon Nov 17 12:58:46 PST 2003

My wish for 1.1 is to stream my station with VBR at bitrates averaging
28-32kb/s with a minimum 32khz sample rate.  Hopefully this will be
achievable with the new low bitrate tuning that is planned.  This could
put it on a par with Real Audio at 32kb/s.  Currently a quality of -1,
32khz sample rate produces an average around 34-38kb/s which is too high
for modems.  I could currently use a managed bitrate but this doesn't
sound the best and takes too much CPU.  Hopefully this will be addressed
as well.

Ross Levis.