[vorbis] Recieving Ogg streams on a Mac?

noprivacy at earthlink.net noprivacy at earthlink.net
Fri Nov 14 10:17:50 PST 2003

I'm not a Mac user, so I can't speak from personal experience, but how about
the Java based JLGui player?

http://www.javazoom.net/jlgui/jlgui.html

It tries to be a "WinAmp" clone but isn't really far enough along to be
true.  However, since it's in Java, it should run just fine on any platform.

To be honest, I have not tried streaming with it, though.  With a slow dial
up connection, it's just not practical.  (I'll do streaming when true cd
transparency can happen at 32k....[grin])