[vorbis] KPFA live vorbis stream ... anyone for a WBAI stream as well?

boink boink at tetter.xs4all.nl
Fri Nov 7 05:18:43 PST 2003

hello!

while on the Pacifica thread, I would like to offer bandwidth to anyone
who can get a WBAI ogg stream up and running as well.

I've made the offer to the guy who does the WBAI mp3 stream, but I don't
think he has the time to do that as well.

WBAI does only a mp3 stream (encoded on a windows box, using oddsock's
software), however, it would be great if WBAI could also have an ogg
stream.

during the "hacker" show, "Off The Hook" (broadcasted at 0 UTC, 7 pm New
York City time), there is an ogg stream, but sadly it's not 24/7.

cheers,

b.

On Fri, Nov 07, 2003 at 04:23:24AM -0500, David Bachner wrote:

> [...]

Nullum magnum ingenium sine mixtura dementiae fuit -
Seneca

(there is no great genuis without madmess)