[vorbis] Updated OggDrop ?

John Edwards john.edwards33 at ntlworld.com
Thu Nov 27 01:08:08 PST 2003

I take your point, in part.

I have reorganised the OggVorbis page so that there is no doubt about what
libraries were used in the compiles.

However, as the author of oggdropXPd, may I say that the version number of
oggdropXPd is independent of the version of the libraries it is compiled
against. It would be misleading to bump the version number of the 1.0.1
compile compared to the GT3b1 compile as the features within oggdropXPd are
no different. It would only be appropriate to offer different versions (and
numbers) if included features differ as a consequence of features being
added to one library set that are not supported in the other. The source
code provided will currently compile against either library, hence it has
the same version number.

John