[vorbis] Updated OggDrop ?

noprivacy at earthlink.net noprivacy at earthlink.net
Wed Nov 26 19:31:03 PST 2003

We are both right...

The binary executable has that date, but the source code is the same old
version from several months ago.

I only looked at the source code archive when I checked the date.  That was
what I was interested in, since I use Garf's tunings.

Incidentally, the rarewares page itself doesn't make clear that the gt3b1
versions are still based on the old code.  That Vorbis section has the date
of 2003/11/20 so if somebody wasn't aware that Garf hadn't done a new
version, they might think that is also updated to the 1.0.1 version.

What they should have done is bumped the Oggdrop version number up to 1.7.5
instead of leaving it at 1.7.4 which was based on the older cvs code.

Rarewares isn't organed the best, but I guess it'll do.