[vorbis] [faq?] Portable players supporting ogg vorbis

Andrew Burghardt ab0b at ab0b.net
Tue Nov 11 11:33:13 PST 2003

On Tue, 2003-11-11 at 04:08, Greg Wooledge wrote:
>  * When playing an Ogg that has multiple Vorbis streams (e.g., created
>    by cat track1.ogg track2.ogg > final-song.ogg), there's a very
>    distinct "stutter" when it switches to the second stream.

I'm curious how the other players handle the concatenated vorbis
streams. This would be my first though as a workaround to the gap
problem mentioned with one of the other players. Can anybody with the
iRiver or Karma comment on this? I suspect one of these will be my next
portable but I listen to many live recordings spanning multiple tracks
and gaps are fairly annoying so I'd prefer to have at least a
workaround.

--
Andrew Burghardt
ab0b at ab0b.net