[vorbis] sgreaming in ogg format?

hank hanksmith4 at attbi.com
Thu May 15 08:10:05 PDT 2003

hello I am interested in broadcasting over the internet in vorbis.
currently I am using windows xp.
I am wanting to know the following 2 questions if any one could help me out it would be greatly appreciated.
1. besides the oggcastdsp plug in for winamp is there any other plugins or programs  I can use to stream to a vorbis compatible server?
2. besides icecast 2.0 is there any other servers I can run that will allow me to set up a vorbis broadcast?  if not then is there a easier way to configure icecast 2?
I am having a heck of a time getting the thing to work.
thanks
hank