[vorbis]: how to get "hard disk ogg 220"? (was: cutting ogg vorbis file into parts, again)

p-h-g p-h-g at ifrance.com
Thu May 15 04:20:24 PDT 2003

> yes, i use windows [windows 2000 server]. and you could find this
> program here: http://www.fridgesoft.de/.

I tried "hard disk ogg" on wnt4 sp5. when I press start, the program
freezes
immediatly, consumes 100% cpu power and does nothing
(I use the ogg encoder).
I have to kill "hard disk ogg" with the task manager.
my computer has a standard soundblaster sound-card.

otherwise "hard disk ogg" seems almost exactly what I looked-for,
except that it is missing a programmable start date/time and recording
duration. this is what I need to records a radio station for 3 hours once
every week.

thanks!