[vorbis] Matroska as an alternative to Ogg (container)

Linus Walleij triad at df.lth.se
Tue May 6 13:21:43 PDT 2003

mån 2003-05-05 klockan 03.18 skrev Peter Schüller:

> I just found out about this and I think it looks like a great idea. I figured
> some on this list would be interested.

Excellent idea, I saw Matroska ages ago. Good initiative. Now all you
have to do is code up a proof-of-concept test codebase for us to play
with so we can see if it works as well in practice as in theory. (And
this is where 99.99% of the concept ideas submitted to this list stops
short, friendly notice.)

Linus