[vorbis] Re: Ogg Vorbis tracks in QT files

Craig Dickson crdic at pacbell.net
Fri Mar 14 17:02:00 PST 2003

Christian HJ Wiesner wrote:

> Its a pitty i wont be in the States before April, i really loved to be
> together with some Xiph people when they are talking to you,
> contributing some good old, handmade Bavarian arguments. You should
> learn, and hopefully soon, that it can be painful to insult other people
> and their work .... in a real life !!!!

Would it be possible to keep the melodrama out of this? Whatever you may
think of this fellow's manners, they're no worse than yours when you
suggest that someone should go beat him up. Get a grip. If you can't
handle bad manners, you'd probably be better off not having an email
account.

This is not a defense of Mr. Felker, of whom I know only what you
quoted. I've certainly seen far more obnoxious stuff from other mplayer
developers, so it's hard to sympathize with you in this case.

Craig