[vorbis] Virgin Radio launches an Ogg stream

Ross Levis ross at stationplaylist.com
Mon Jun 30 03:03:03 PDT 2003

I know this is way off topic but...

David Jones wrote:
> at the moment I'm planning to have the Virgin Radio Classic
> Rock feed up and running before the end of July.

That will be great.  I have your 96k stream hooked up to some old 20 inch
speaker cabinets at work (great sound) and a number of us listen most of the
day.  Though, in the morning we are subject to Jezza's Virgin Confessions
(being in NZ) which is too much talk and distracting to work so I have the
Real Media 32k Stream of VR Classic until 11am (12pm your time) when Simon
James & Hill & the morning shift entertains us through the rest of the day
until knock off.

The only complaint I've heard was too many repeated songs from day to day
(or night to night).

Cheers,
Ross Levis.