[vorbis] New Member seeks advice.

Nicola Larosa nico at tekNico.net
Wed Jun 18 04:50:04 PDT 2003

> If I broke a second rule I am not sure what it was

Come on, it's not that difficult. ;^)

You didn't send unsubscribe messages to the lists, so what's left? Right:
you sent HTML emails! Come to think of it, you just did it again. :^)

What is it, Yahoo webmail? You can probably configure it so it sends plain
text messages.

--
"I've always said that humans shouldn't be forced to read/write XML
and that goes for programmers, too. Writing a programming language

Nicola Larosa - nico at tekNico.net