[vorbis] what are the keyboard shortcuts for foobar 2000?

hank hanksmith4 at attbi.com
Tue Jun 3 18:06:37 PDT 2003

I can't register with the forum the registration code it is giving appears
to be a image and I an visually impaired am unable to see the screen.  so
can some one either email me off list with the keyboard shorts or tell me
how to edit them?
normally I would post this to the forum but I am unable to get signed up.
thanks
hank