[vorbis] Re: Quoting (OT)

Lorenzo Prince lorenzo at princenet.sytes.net
Mon Jun 2 17:44:12 PDT 2003

Tom Felker staggered into view and mumbled:

> One other reason to inter or bottom post:  Whenever you quote, the
> attribution line goes above the quoted text.  It's size is different for
> different newsreaders, so if a short message is top-posted, I usually
> end up scrolling to the bottom, trying to find the message between the
> various signatures, and giving up and going to the top again.
But how would you like to read through one or more pages of
(-----Original Message-----" or
"On Monday, 2 June 2002 at 6:32 PM you wrote"
just to give up looking before you get to the answer to life's questions?
Just a thought.

Lorenzo
-----
I'm telling you that the kernel is stable not because it's a kernel,
but because I refuse to listen to arguments like this.
        -- Linus Torvalds