[vorbis] HTML emails (was: New Member seeks advice.)

Nicola Larosa nico at tekNico.net
Wed Jun 18 07:32:58 PDT 2003

> Actually, he didn't.  He sent a multipart message, with a "text/html" section
> and an equivalent message in "text/plain". Other than a little extra
> bandwidth, I don't think anyone minds multipart messages.

You would surely get a very wide range of opinions about that. As for
myself, I'm not certainly the most fervent anti-HTML email bigot out there. :^)

> one of those, you never would have seen it because the list software drops
> them.

I was actually wondering how his messages managed to pass through, and your
explanation makes perfect sense.

--
"I've always said that humans shouldn't be forced to read/write XML
and that goes for programmers, too. Writing a programming language

Nicola Larosa - nico at tekNico.net