[vorbis] Launch of OggHelp.com

Graham Mitchell graham at grahammitchell.com
Mon Jun 16 12:13:34 PDT 2003

> I'm also looking for writers who would be able
> to share technical knowledge and audio research by writing articles and
> posting them on OggHelp.com.

I'm potentially willing to help with articles.  I've already written a basic,
low-tech introduction to compressed audio using Ogg Vorbis.  I'd be amenable
to finding some way to include that information on your site, though I'm a
big fan of not duplicating effort, and maybe just a link from your site to my
article is a better option, especially because it'd prevent them from getting
out of sync.

My article is at:
        http://grahammitchell.com/writings/vorbis_intro.html

--
Graham Mitchell - computer science teacher, Leander High School
"I guess I kinda lost control, because in the middle of the play I ran up and