[vorbis] Launch of OggHelp.com

FMT Support support at freemusictrade.com
Mon Jun 16 12:02:05 PDT 2003

Hello everyone,

I would like to bring to your attention the new website that I have been working on.  It is a portal for articles, links, and support for everything related to Ogg Vorbis.  It just started and hopefully will be evolving rapidly.

http://www.ogghelp.com

I have modeled it after the group of successful Help pages such as http://VCDHelp.com and DVDHelp.com.

I've been working on making the site completely data-driven-- it's all programmed from scratch using ColdFusion.

If you are interested in contributing to this site and are knoweledgeful about Ogg Vorbis and digital audio, please get in touch with me and I will setup an account for you.  I'm also looking for writers who would be able to share technical knowledge and audio research by writing articles and posting them on OggHelp.com.

Any suggestions would be appreciated as well.

Thank you!
Dustin Smith