[vorbis] vorbis plug in for rear one playerr?

Christian.Buchner Christian.Buchner1 at epost.de
Mon Jun 9 14:51:26 PDT 2003

> > is there a binary version of the player so I can test the build of your
> > plugin?
>
> RealPlayer 8/9 or RealOne for linux should all work.
>
> These plugins will also work with any helix players that are compiled
> with gcc-2.95.

What's the current feature set of this plugin?

Does it play chained Oggs right? Including reporting metadata
on song boundaries? Does seeking work fast and reliably? Does
the file format plugin support RTP packetization?

If the answer to this is YES/YES/YES/YES, then there's probably
no point for me to finish my own vorbisff and vorbisrend
plugins. ;)

Christian