[vorbis] Re: Ogg Vorbis decoder system IP from FineArch Inc.

Christian HJ Wiesner chris at wiesneronline.net
Tue Jul 15 16:08:03 PDT 2003

Koichiro Miyazaki wrote:
> Hello to all members of the Ogg Vorbis design team:
> We, FineArch Inc., are pleased to announce that a hardware Ogg Vorbis
> decoder system was completed and released to presses on July 15, 2003.
> Koichiro Miyazaki
> miyazaki at finearch.com
> FineArch Inc. Tokyo, Japan

Now, this is a big surprise ! Monty was working hard during the last
months to make Vorbis decoding for NEUROS possible, and then out of the
dark another company is launching a Vorbis capable, portable hardware
device !!

Any plans on when this player will be sold in Europe ? What will the
actual selling price be about ?

Thanks in advance for your answers

C. Wiesner
Germany