[vorbis] Zinf

Kyle Rose krose at krose.org
Wed Jul 2 20:19:09 PDT 2003

> Try it if you want.. but if you want a decent GUI stick with winamp
> 2.95..

<sputter/>

You are joking, right?  For the best in eye candy, winamp's your
thing.  For actual usability and an intuitive interface, I would
recommend looking elsewhere.

When did this drive for custom skins replace good UI design?  I'm as
much a fan of pretty gadgets as the next guy, but not at the *expense*
of utility.

Cheers,
Kyle