[vorbis] Vorbis streaming

Geoff Shang gshang at uq.net.au
Sat Feb 1 19:14:57 PST 2003

Hi:

I have used ostream, but not since 0.7.0.  It was pretty usable with a
screen reader, though you have to use the mouse equivalent keys.  I've just
grabbed 0.9.1.1 to look at (there are other blind people interested in this
subject too).

It also occured to me that streamtranscoder will do soundcard input.  I've
not tried the windows version for accessibility, but this could be another
option.  http://transcoder.sf.net

Geoff.

--
Geoff Shang <gshang at uq.net.au>
ICQ number 43634701

Make sure your E-mail can be read by everyone!
http://www.betips.net/etc/evilmail.html