[vorbis] Winamp5

Paul E public at ellisfoundation.com
Tue Dec 16 21:45:43 PST 2003

Just thought I'd drop a line since nobody has reported on it here yet
but Winamp5 (Winamp2 + Winamp3) just came out today.  The best thing is
that unlike Winamp3, Nullsoft's former flagship player, Winamp5 streams
Vorbis perfectly.  It seems to be a really good player actually.  Much
better than 3 and I think I'm going to keep it over 2 also.

Here's the link for it:
http://download.nullsoft.com/winamp/client/winamp50_full.exe

or the smaller lite version without the new skin, which is actually a
good one and I'm not a big skin fan.
http://download.nullsoft.com/winamp/client/winamp50_lite.exe

Paul